Timothy Dumont oversees cost estimating for all TPD Construction Co.’s projects. His responsibilities include interpreting and ensuring compliance with project specifications and plans, cost control and value engineering, and locating and qualifying material suppliers & subcontractors. Tim then remains actively involved throughout the construction phase of the project to ensure that correct materials purchasing, storage and installation procedures are followed.
Tim has over eighteen years of experience in the construction industry. Beginning in the field as a site superintendent, Tim has overseen the successful completion of projects throughout New England, Texas, Florida and Tennessee. For the past eight years Tim’s focus has been in the roles of estimator and project manager working with a variety of new construction and renovation projects.
Education, Training and Certifications
- Bachelor of Science in Industrial Technology, Major in Construction Management, Minor in Business Administration; University of Southern Maine, Portland
- Licensed Real Estate Associate Broker in the State of Maine
- Certificate in Estimating Commercial Buildings from the Construction Estimating Institute following 16 hours continuing education
- 10 accredited hours by the Maine Labor Occupational Safety and Health Administration for Construction Safety and Health (February, 2007; March, 2009)
- 3 hours of First Aid and 2 hours of CPR resulting in certification (February, 2007)
- Training in Erosion Control Practices by the Department of Environmental Protection (November, 2010)
- Certification for EPA/HUD Lead Safety (March, 2011)
- Licensed to operate Lift Trucks and Aerial Lifts (March, 2005)