Gregory Dumont oversees the day-to-day, on-site operations of work under construction. His responsibilities include coordination of work schedules, quality control, purchasing, site security, safety, and environmental compliance, and supervision of field personnel and subcontractors.
Gregory’s twenty-one years of experience includes leading the successful completion of numerous developments, as well as hands-on experience with site layout, concrete, wood and metal framing, metal roofing, drywall, painting and finish carpentry work. Gregory has completed commercial projects for TPD Construction Co. in New England, New Mexico, Illinois, and Texas; including multi-family, retail, office and warehouse buildings.
Education, Training & Certifications
- Bachelor of Science in Civil Engineering from the University of Maine, Orono
- 30 accredited hours by the Maine Labor Occupational Safety and Health Administration for Construction Safety and Health (March, 2005)
- 10 accredited hours by the Maine Labor Occupational Safety and Health Administration for Construction Safety and Health (March, 2009)
- 3 hours of First Aid along with 2 hours of CPR training resulting in certification (February, 2007)
- Training in Storm Water Compliance through10 ½ hours EPA approved training session (April, 2007)
- Certification in Erosion & Sedimentation Control Practices training session approved by the Department of Environmental Protection (November, 2010)
- Certification for EPA/HUD Lead Safety (March, 2011)
- Licensed to operate Lift Trucks and Aerial Lifts (March, 2005)
- Authorized Installer’s Certification after 40 hours of NCI Group’s approved training seminar in Ultra-Dek®, Double-Lok®, BattenLok®, SuperLok®, LokSeam®, and Craftsman™ metal roofing systems (February, 2008)