Kevin Dumont oversees the day-to-day, on-site operations of work under construction. His responsibilities include coordination of work schedules, quality control, purchasing, site security, safety and environmental compliance, and supervision of field personnel and subcontractors.
Kevin has over twenty years of experience in the field including the successful completion of projects in New England, Texas, North Carolina, Arkansas, Florida and Virginia, including multi family, retail, office and warehouse buildings. Kevin’s hands-on experience includes site layout, concrete, wood and metal framing, metal roofing, drywall, painting and finish carpentry work.
Education, Training & Certifications
- 30 accredited hours by the Maine Labor Occupational Safety and Health Administration for Construction Safety and Health (March, 2005)
- 10 accredited hours by the Maine Labor Occupational Safety and Health Administration for Construction Safety and Health (March, 2009)
- 3 hours of First Aid along with 2 hours of CPR resulting in certification (February, 2007)
- Certification in Erosion & Sedimentation Control Practices by the Department of Environmental Protection (November, 2010)
- Certification for EPA/HUD Lead Safety (July, 2010)
- Licensed to operate Lift Trucks and Aerial Lifts (March, 2005)
- Authorized Installer’s Certification after 40 hours of NCI Group’s approved training seminar in Ultra-Dek®, Double-Lok®, BattenLok®, SuperLok®, LokSeam®, and Craftsman™ metal roofing systems (February, 2008)