Stephen Dumont is responsible for the management and administration of all projects. His responsibilities include reviewing estimates, qualifying subcontractors & suppliers, project scheduling, cost control, purchasing, and oversight of operations. Stephen works closely with architects and engineers to make sure projects are constructed in accordance with specifications.
Stephen has worked for more than nineteen years in the construction industry. In his previous capacity as estimator, Stephen evaluated a great number of new construction projects, as well as a significant amount of renovation and modification work. Prior to his work in estimating, Stephen spent several years in the field as site superintendent.
Education, Training & Certifications
- Bachelor of Science in Construction Engineering Technology, University of Maine, Orono. Minor in Business Administration, University of Maine
- 3 hours of First Aid and 2 hours of CPR resulting in certification (February, 2007)
- 8 accredited hours by the Maine DEP in Erosion and Sediment Control Practices (November, 2005)
- Storm Water Compliance 10 ½ hour EPA approved training session (April, 2007; January, 2009, January, 2010)
- Certification for the 2008 Underground Damage Prevention Law through a 4-hour Seminar by the Maine Public Utilities Commission (March, 2008)
- 8 accredited hours concerning the standards of construction management in reference to the Spearin Doctrine (March, 2008)
- Certified for EPA/HUD Lead Safety (March, 2009)
- LEED Basic/Certified Green Associate by Green Building Certification Institute (June, 2011)
- State of Maine Certified Notary Public