Kevin Coons is responsible supervising the management and administration of the TPD projects assigned to him. His responsibilities include reviewing estimates, qualifying subcontractor’s proposals and material supplier quotes, project scheduling, purchasing, submittal review, cost control, oversight of project superintendents. Kevin works closely with Architects and Engineer’s to make sure that projects are constructed in accordance to project specifications and design.
Kevin has more than 20 years of project management and estimating experience in the commercial construction industry in New England. His background includes new construction, major renovations, energy improvement projects in public schools, municipal buildings, retail sector, federal government defense facilities and multi-family housing sector.
Education, Training & Certifications
- New Hampshire Technical Institute, Concord, NH – Architectural Engineering Studies
- University of New Hampshire, Durham, NH – Construction Management Studies
- LEED AP – Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design Accredited Professional Certification
- U.S. Army Corps of Engineers – Construction Quality Management for Contractors Certification
- OSHA 30 Hour Training Certification for Construction Safety, 24 Hour Fall Protection Certification from U.S. Army Corp of Engineering EM385-1-1
- American Red Cross Adult and Pediatric First Aid/CPR/AED Certification, EM385-1-1 8 Hour Awareness Safety Training, Confined Spaces in Construction Awareness Certification (C1 & C2), Respirable Crystalline Silica in Construction Certification
- HAZWOPER 40 Hour Certification for Hazardous Materials by Maine Labor Group on Health, Asbestos Hazards in Construction Certification, Lead Hazards in Construction Certification, ECATTS Environmental Training Certification